Lounge poolside in the fresh mountain air. Meet friends for an aperitivo in the historic Cedars Lodge lobby bar. Start the day with your personal trainer at Fairmont Fit or a masseuse at Fairmont Spa. Inside and out, dawn until dusk, and deep into the evening, the elements of life well-lived are perfectly in place so every day can unfold exactly as you wish.
Entering the welcoming atmosphere of our farm-to-table restaurant is the opening act of memorable feasts in the company of family and friends. From freshly harvested hyper-local honey, herbs, and vegetables to signature dishes, gourmet culinary and craft cocktail experiences at their doorstep.
Luxurious amenities are paired with the personalized world-class service that sets Fairmont apart. Enjoy the convenience of valet service or let our concierge organize exciting excursions into nature and culture and leave the driving to us. Fairmont’s knowledgeable staff is always eager to help you host glamorous private events to celebrate special occasions.
(Included with your monthly association fees)
• Signature Fairmont doorman with white-glove service
• Valet and self-parking
• 24-hour security on property
• House cars by Land Rover of Asheville
• Lobby Lounge and craft cocktail bar
• Resort pool deck with fire pits, hot tub and food and beverage service
• Staffed Residents’ Lounge with WiFi Internet
• “Bark Park” for dogs
• Private board room and meeting rooms
• Beekeeping program as part of the Fairmont sustainability initiative
• Owner services
• General and administrative
• Property Insurance (base building/common areas)
• Common Area Maintenance and Housekeeping
• Common Area Utilities and “Reserve for Replacement”
• Accor Ownership Benefits Program
• Access to the Fairmont Spa with men’s and women’s locker rooms and separate infrared saunas
• Access to the “Fairmont Fit” sportswear program by Reebok
A concierge and curator of hospitality can arrange outdoor excursions such as hiking, horseback riding, fly fishing, snow skiing and tubing, mountain biking, waterfall tours, and cultural activities such as tickets to Flatrock Playhouse, farm-to-table dining experiences, restaurant reservations, art gallery visits, and tours of local breweries and wineries.
From housekeeping and dog-walking to pampering treatments at the Fairmont Spa, residents have a wide array of services available on request. Speak to the concierge about curating your ideal lifestyle in every detail both within your residence and throughout the local area.
(Available at additional cost)
• In-residence catering, personal chef
• Personal Trainer
• Shopping services, personal assistant
• Dog walking service
• Dry cleaning and laundry
• Private transportation / limousine services
• In-residence housekeeping
• In-residence maintenance
• “While You Are Away” Maintenance Package, a turnkey in-residence maintenance solution for Residents who frequently reside elsewhere
• Optional Rental Program
• World-class spa treatments and massages in the Fairmont Spa
• Introductory Golf Rounds and the opportunity for membership at legendary private Tom Fazio-designed Champion Hills
Fairmont Heritage Place – The Cedars (“Residential Project”) is not owned, developed, or sold by Accor Hotels & Resorts (Maryland) LLC or its affiliates. Cedars Lodge & Spa, L.L.C., a North Carolina limited liability company (“Licensee”), is independently owned and operated and is solely responsible for the ownership, development, and operation of the Residential Project. Licensee uses the Fairmont Brand and certain Fairmont trademarks pursuant to a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sub licensable license from Accor Hotels & Resorts (Maryland) LLC. Under certain circumstances, the license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms in which case neither the individual residential residences (“Residences”) nor any part of the Residential Project will be identified as a Fairmont branded project or have any rights to use the Fairmont trademarks. Accor Hotels & Resorts (Maryland) LLC does not make any representations or guarantees with respect to the Residences or the Residential Project and is not responsible for Licensee’s marketing practices including this website, advertising, and sales representations.
This is not intended to be an offer to sell, or solicitation to buy, condominium units to residents of any jurisdiction where prohibited by law, and your eligibility for purchase will depend upon your state of residency. This offering is made only by the Public Offering Statement for the condominium and no statement should be relied upon if not made in the Public Offering Statement required by the North Carolina Condominium Act. No real estate broker or salesperson is authorized to make any representations or other statements regarding this project, and no agreements with, deposits paid to or other arrangements made with any real estate broker are or shall be binding on the Developer. All improvements, designs and construction are subject to first obtaining the appropriate federal, state and local permits and approvals for same. These drawings and depictions are conceptual only and are for the convenience of reference and including artists renderings. The developer expressly reserves the right to make modifications, revisions, and changes it deems desirable in its sole and absolute discretion. The project graphics, renderings and text provided herein are copyrighted works owned by the developer. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction, display or other dissemination of such materials is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement.